Tuesday, October 11, 2011
New introduction
Hi. G'day. Waddup?
I'm Oberon, sometimes referred to as Papa Owlet, sometimes called other names which I shall not utter here. I am married with three amazing daughters; my owlets. They are lots of fun and constantly inspire me to be a better parent and a better person generally.
I work in conservation - I'm like a quasi scientist. This means I often address scientific problems in a social context with limited resources. Hmm, that doesn't make much sense so I might try to explain further some other time.
Between family and work I do other stuff - usually during snippets of time only. These things include training in wing chun Kung Fu, songwriting on my gee-tar, and making YouTube videos. I spend too much time on my i-devices but hey, I'm often tired so that's what happens!
I haven't got a grand vision for this blog (yet) but there are a few neurons that are interested in hooking up for a brain meeting sometime soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment